When I send you your images, you’ll receive them in a Pic-Time gallery which is a great system that gives you the ability to view, download or share your images, and also buy prints, frames and albums directly through the gallery. Being able to design and order your album directly through the gallery gives you great flexibility to design your album just how you want it. All you have to do is choose your favourite photos and then place them into pre-designed templates. This guide explains, in slightly more detail, how to design your album through Pic-Time.
How to design an album with Pic-Time
1) Firsty, open your gallery and choose your favorite images using the “heart” icon to create a favorites folder. It will be titled “Favourites” and you can view them in the top right by clicking on the heart icon.
2) Next, go to the ‘Shop’ and select the ‘Lay-Flat Album’, you will be asked if you want to view an automatically designed album based on your most viewed photos. However, I recommend starting a new album as the automated albums tend to put photos in slightly strange order which doesn’t tell the story of your wedding but by all means, have a look and see what you think.
3) In the album designer, have a look through the information at the top and check out some of the product images. Then decide on your album size (8-inch x 8-inch, 10-inch x 10-inch, or 12-inch x 12-inch) and cover type (Linen, Suede or Velvet).
4) Then, click edit on the first slide (the cover) and choose the colour of your cover and any text you’d like to add such as the couple’s name, date or venue of your wedding.
5) Now start designing! You can begin with Pic-Time’s album which is designed for you, or click “empty pages” to start fresh. As I said before, I personally like to start fresh with a blank slate so I can design the story.
4) Click on the ‘Edit’ icon on each page in turn and then click on the ‘My Favourites’ section at the bottom to view all the images you’ve just favourited. Then you can drag images into the layout and adjust the layout using the panel at the top of the window.
5) When you are finished, click “Add To Cart” and then the system will have you check the cover,
6) Once in the shopping basket, you can change the number of albums to as many as you like – they do make great gifts!
7) If you have any issues, click the live chat bubble at the bottom right of the screen to chat to the experts over at Pic-Time, or drop me a message and we’ll figure it out!
8) Happy designing!