You want a wedding photographer that gets you & goes with your flow, discreetly capturing all the shenanigans as they unfold. And you want someone to document the entire day who fits in with your mates. Not be clock-watching until they can clock off.
An outdoor wedding in a woodland glade? An epic bridal entrance powered by balloons? A show-stopping exit ceremony with live mariachi band? Awesome! We love it when couples do things a little differently.
Weddings aren’t all about smushy romance. You want to have an epic party and have a great time with your friends and family!
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
So, let’s get to the nitty gritty, how much?
We help fun-loving couples, like you, preserve precious memories from their wedding day. We’ll fade into the background and capture those special moments of you, your friends, and your family.
We keep things simple, for a single price of £1250 you get Dave as your photographer documenting your whole wedding day.
- Fun, chilled-out photos of your wedding day with no cringe-worthy posing, from an hour or two before the ceremony until the early evening. This is usually a few songs after the dancing begins.
- A one-hour engagement shoot within 30 minutes of our house in Nottingham. This is perfect to get to know each other better and get some awesome shots that will make personal save-the-date cards or invitations. Although we know this isn’t for everyone, so no pressure!
- As much wedding advice and supplier recommendations as you need. If we can’t answer your question, we’ll do our best to send you to someone who can!
- All your photos in an online gallery, which you can share with family and friends, freely download all your images, and order prints from.
- All travel expenses within an hour of our address (beyond this travel and/or accommodation costs will apply).
To this you can add any extras as it suits you: a second photographer; save the date or thank you cards; a keepsake presentation box; and, print packages galore! Want to know more? Drop us a message and we’ll send you our wedding photography brochure.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? GET IN TOUCH BELOW!
Couples tend to book their photographers 12 – 18 months before their wedding.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent service for the couples we book so only take on a limited number of weddings within a year. If you like what you see, get in touch to see if we’re still available.
Fill out the form below to check our availability, get a copy of our brochure or ask any questions:
Keep scrolling for more info…
We shoot weddings across East Midlands, including Nottingham, Derby and Lincoln but if you’re planning a wedding in another part of the UK, or a destination wedding abroad, Getting married in Hawaii and want us to come – awesome!*
*it will cost a little extra to take us to Hawaii!
If your wedding is within an hour of our home Nottinghamshire address, then there’s no charge. Further away, then we will ask you to cover travel expenses. If it’s very far away, then we may also need accommodation; a rested photographer is a happy photographer.
Got a date and location in mind? Contact us to see if we’re free and if there are any additional travel or accommodation costs.
Dave will get a lot of great shots but hiring a second shooter (the lovely Amy) means you get more great coverage from different perspectives. For example, along with capturing your partner’s reaction when they see you for the first time, we record your guests’ expressions too. If bride and groom preparations are in different locations, it means we can capture the fun goings-on in both camps too.
Yes of course, but it’s a good idea to keep group photos to an absolute minimum. Your day will whizz by and gathering guests for group shots takes time. Do you want to spend time searching for Great Aunt Ada for your twentieth group shot or relishing your day?
This is up to you. Some couples want perfectly polished, film-like photographs which take time to set up, while others don’t want any at all. We say the sweet spot is somewhere in between. The best time is after the service. We can whisk you away for 20 minutes to chill and take some beautiful natural shots of you both. The post-service high is real!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Check our availability. If you’ve set a date, get in touch and we’ll let you know within 24-hours if we’re free.
- Arrange a chat. If we’re available (fingers crossed we will be) we’ll arrange a time to chat about your wedding. We know some lovely local cafes and bars, or if you’re super busy or a little further afield we can chat online.
- Let’s chat. About you, your wedding, and your photography wish-list. This is a great way to check we’re a good match and that we’re going to get along.
- Book an engagement shoot but only if you want to, if no skip ahead to step 5! We’ll go for a wander, get to know each other and take some cool, relaxed snaps. A pre-wedding photoshoot is a great way to see how we work, whether we gel, and how our jokes measure up.
- Booking. Ready to book us for your big day? After signing a contract and paying a small deposit, we’ll officially confirm your booking and reserve your date. Next stop, wedding-ville.
To check our availability, get in touch here.