Info & Pricing
YOU WANT BEAUTIFUL, UNPOSED IMAGES BRIMMING WITH ENERGY & EMOTION
You want a wedding photographer that gets you & goes with your flow, discreetly capturing all the shenanigans as they unfold. And you want someone to document the entire day who fits in with your mates. Not be clock-watching until they can run off home.
YOU LOVE DOING THINGS YOUR OWN WAY
An outdoor wedding in a woodland glade? An epic bridal entrance powered by balloons? A show-stopping exit ceremony with live mariachi band? Awesome! We love it when couples do things a little differently.
YOU PLAN TO HAVE AN EPIC PARTY
Weddings aren’t all about smushy romance. You want to have an epic party and have a great time with your friends and family!
Sound like your vibe?/
Why we’d be a good fit at your wedding?
- You won’t notice we’re shooting – but we are! So many of our couples comment on how their guests didn’t realise we were there most of the day and just blended in with the rest of the guests.
- We’ve shot a lot of weddings, we know what works and what doesn’t so drop us if you need tips on what does (and doesn’t!) work drop us a message and we’ll sort you out!
- We’re fluent in ‘Kid’ – having worked as a teacher for far too long, Dave is fluent in Kid and awesome at capturing those cheeky smiles right through to sliding across the dance floor in their socks!
So, let’s get to the nitty-gritty, how much?
We help fun-loving couples, like you, preserve precious memories from their wedding day. We’ll fade into the background and capture those special moments of you, your friends, and your family.
We keep things simple, for a single price of £1,600 you get Dave as your photographer documenting your wedding day*.
- Fun, chilled-out photos of your wedding day with no cringe-worthy posing, from morning prep through until the evening – this is usually a few songs after the dancing begins.
- An hour-long engagement shoot within 30 minutes of our house in Nottingham. This is perfect to get to know each other better and get some awesome shots that will make personal save-the-date cards or invitations. Although we know this isn’t for everyone, so no pressure!
- As much wedding advice and supplier recommendations as you need. Need to bounce some ideas of someone? We’ve seen it all! And if we can’t help you out, we’ll send you to someone who can!
- All photos in an online gallery, where you, your friends, and your family, can view, share and download photos, and order prints.
- All travel expenses across the UK – no sneaky add-on costs.
Add any extras as it suits you: second photographer (Amy); 5-minute highlight videos; save the date or thank you cards; a keepsake presentation box; and, print packages galore! Want to know more? Drop us a message and we’ll send you our wedding photography brochure.
* We also offer shorter coverage for off-peak weddings (November to March) which is £200 an hour with a minimum of two hours. If that’s something you’re interested in let us know!
Want to know if we’re available for your wedding?
Got your own questions?
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Check our availability. If you’ve set a date, get in touch and we’ll let you know within 24-hours if we’re free.
- Arrange a chat. If we’re available (fingers crossed we will be) we’ll arrange a time to chat about your wedding. This can either be in person or via the magic of a video call whatever works for you!
- Let’s chat. About you, your wedding, and your photography wish-list. This is a great way to check that I’m not a boring so-and-so or a weirdo (I’m not!), that we’re a good match and that we’re going to get along.
- Booking. Ready to book? Awesome! After signing a contract, and paying a 25% deposit we’ll get you booked in and reserve your date!
Like in our vibe? Drop us a message!