You want a wedding photographer that gets you & goes with your flow, discreetly capturing all the shenanigans as they unfold. And you want someone to document the entire day who fits in with your mates.
An outdoor wedding in a woodland glade? An epic bridal entrance powered by balloons? A show-stopping exit ceremony with live mariachi band? Awesome! We love it when couples do things a little differently.
Weddings aren’t all about smushy romance. You want to have an epic party and have a great time with your friends and family!
We are fluent in Kid which makes for epic shots of children doing stuff (skidding onto the dance floor is just the beginning!)
So, let’s get to the nitty gritty. We provide a range of flexible wedding photography pricing and packages which you can ‘pick and mix’ to get your perfect coverage.
It’s annoying when you fall in love with a supplier only for your dreams to be crushed when you see the cost. For this reason, not only are our photography prices refreshingly reasonable but we’ve laid out everything here (none of that ‘every wedding price is different’ nonsense), so you can see exactly what you’re getting.
ALL OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES INCLUDE:
– A wedding consultation over a cuppa or cheeky glass of wine. Plus, unlimited chats in the countdown to your wedding
– Fun, chilled out wedding photography without cringy poses.
– Shareable online gallery with print shop
– Unlimited downloads, including full printing rights
– All travel expenses within 60 miles of our address in Nottingham
WANT TO KNOW MORE? GET IN TOUCH BELOW!
Fill out the form below to check our availability, get a copy of our brochure or ask any questions:
Couples tend to book their photographers 12 – 18 months before their wedding.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent service for the couples we book so only take on a limited number of weddings within a year. If you like what you see, get in touch to see if we’re still available.
Keep scrolling for more info…
If your wedding is within 60 miles of my home Kimberley, Nottingham, then there’s no charge. Further away, then I will ask you to cover travel expenses. If it’s very far away, then I may also need accommodation; a rested photographer is a happy photographer.
Got a date and location in mind? Contact me to see if I’m free and if there are any additional travel or accommodation costs.
I shoot weddings across East Midlands, including Nottingham, Derby and Lincoln but if you’re planning a wedding in another part of the UK, or a destination wedding abroad, Getting married in Hawaii and want us to come – awesome!*
*it will cost a little extra to take us to Hawaii!
I get all the great shots you need but a second shooter means you get more great coverage from different perspectives. For example, along with capturing your partner’s reaction when they see you for the first time, we record your guests’ expressions too. If bride and groom preparations are in different locations, it means we can capture the fun goings-on in both camps too.
Yes of course, but it’s a good idea to keep group photos to an absolute minimum. Your day will whizz by and gathering guests for group shots takes time. Do you want to spend time searching for Great Aunt Ada for your twentieth group shot or relishing your day?
This is up to you. Some couples want perfectly polished, film-like photographs which take time to set up, while others don’t want any at all. I say the sweet spot is somewhere in between. The best time is after the service. I can whisk you away for 20 minutes to chill and take some beautiful natural shots of you both. The post-service high is real!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Check my availability. If you’ve set a date, get in touch and I’ll let you know within 24-hours if I’m free.
- Arrange a chat. If I’m available (fingers crossed I will be) we’ll arrange a time to chat about your wedding. I know some lovely local cafes and bars, or if you’re super busy we can chat on online.
- Let’s chat. About you, your wedding, and your photography wish-list. To see how I roll, and if you’re feeling photo-ready, we can arrange a free, no-obligation
- Engagement shoot to take some cool, relaxed snaps. A pre-wedding photoshoot is a great way to see how I work, whether we gel, and how my jokes measure up.
- Booking. Ready to book me for your big day? After signing a contract and paying a small deposit, I’ll officially confirm your booking and reserve your date. Next stop, wedding-ville.
To check my availability, get in touch here.